Monday 14 December 2009

Reply from the UK

Dear D.,
Thank you for your email regarding making a complaint to Orange.
I am extremely sorry to learn that you are unhappy at the level of customer service you have received and wish to make a complaint.
May I apologise for the inconvenience and disappointment caused.
Unfortunately, we are unable to deal with your complaint via email. Whilst we can address and relate to events that may have occurred, we are unable to access vital account systems to resolve or amend accounts for security reasons.
I appreciate your frustration and can assure you that all complaints are dealt with in a professional manner.
I have included the relevant information below to assist you with your complaint and trust this will be of assistance to you.
I can advise that Orange do have an escalation procedure. You are first required to call the Helpdesk and speak with a Customer Services Representative. If you are not satisfied with the outcome of this conversation, you can request to speak to a Team Manager. If again you feel that your issue is not being dealt with as you would expect, you can then request to speak with an Operations Manager.
If a Team Manager or Operations Manager is not available, a call back will be arranged for a convenient time for them to contact you.
If you are still not happy with the resolution offered our Operations Manager will be able to inform you of the next action that can be offered.
To make a complaint, may I please ask you to call our Customer Services on 150 from your Orange phone or 07973 100 150 from any other phone. Our Customer Service Representative is available 08:00-22:00 hours GMT, 7 days a week.
I trust the above information is of assistance and once again apologise that we are unable to assist you further via email.
Kind regards
Suzanne
Orange Online Services

(At which D. said to me: I don't know whether to laugh or cry! I mean, seriously, this has got to be a joke, no? No procedure invented by man could be quite as obtuse and ludicrous as the "instructions" below! Surely! My head hurts now!)

No comments:

Post a Comment